Luxurious chalet in Châtel
Would you like to fully unwind? Consider the French Alps and particular Châtel. The winter sport village is an authentic and centrally located winter sports village that is unparalleled. More and more winter sports fanatics heading towards the French Alpine village, Châtel, for its extensive slopes and the perfect location between the different areas. Châtel is located in the middle of the largest ski area in Europe, Les Portes du Soleil. And that is the place where our luxurious chalets are located.
Our lovely and luxurious chalets in Châtel offers all the comfort for you as a winter sport man, hiker or nature lover. You can enjoy the following:
- Very spacious apartments for 2 to 10 people
- Within walking distance from the restaurants
- Fully equipped luxurious kitchen
- Dining area
Wintersport chalet in Châtel
The authentic mountain village of Châtel has an old and cozy center with direct access to all the slopes. Actually, there are two ski areas. One is called ‘Super Châtel’ and the other ‘Linga / Pré la Joux’. Furthermore, since 2015, these two ski areas are connected by two new chairlifts and blue slopes.
As a result of this modification it is no longer necessary to make use of the ski bus. You can just keep your ski’s on and go directly from one area to another! Our luxury chalet in Châtel offers direct access to these areas. After a wonderful day on the slopes, you relax in our spacious accommodations. When will you visit our chalet in Châtel?
Why go to Châtel?
Besides the luxury apartments where you can completely unwind during your holiday, there are many other reasons why you should go to Châtel on holiday. Briefly listed:
- Directly located at Europe’s largest ski area;
- Lots of variation and suitable for beginning and experienced skiers.
- In Châtel you can find a half-pipe for snowboarders of more than 250 meters!
- Freeriders get their money’s worth in Linga, where you can find the most challenging slopes of Portes du Soleil.
- In summer you can enjoy nice hikes and great views.
- Walk from Linga to Trèles-Pierres next to the ski trail