Our latest updates on Covid-19
Last update on 03/11/2021, at 10H00.
At Oasis Les Jardins de Sables d'Olonne, we are closely following developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you of the latest updates below:
- The residence Oasis Les Jardins is open to the public since the beginning of May.
- You can find more information about the measures taken in the residence here: Oasis Sécurité ++.
- We are happy to help you and are easily reachable by phone. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com, our team will respond to your request as soon as possible.
For answers to your questions, please refer to the FAQ below.
- Is the resort Oasis Les Jardins open?
- Is a health pass necessary to enter the resort?
- What are the specific measures taken by Oasis Premium Resorts regarding Covid-19?
- What measures are in place to ensure my safety during my stay?
- What is Oasis Premium Resorts' compensation policy in case of new restrictive measures related to Covid-19?
- What are the specific cancellation conditions of Oasis Premium Resorts regarding the Covid-19?
- What should I do if the resort I booked is closed due to Covid-19?
- Are the swimming pool and common areas open in the resort I booked?
- What do I need to do to receive an Oasis Premium Resorts voucher?
- How long is my Oasis Premium Resorts voucher valid?
- In which residence can I use my Oasis Premium Resorts voucher?
- How can I book a new stay with an Oasis Premium Resorts voucher?
- What happens if the amount of my new stay is lower or higher than the amount of my Oasis Premium Resorts voucher?
- Can I get a refund instead of a voucher from Oasis Premium Resorts?
- What should I do if one of the participants tests positive for Covid-19?
The resort is open to the public. You can book your stay at Oasis Les Jardins by clicking here.
No. A health pass is not mandatory to enter the resort and its common areas.
Each of the Oasis Premium Resorts residences continually adapts its procedures and products according to government guidelines. Rest assured that the safety of guests and employees is the priority of each resort.
To find out about all the measures put in place for the residence, please consult the Oasis Safety ++ charter by clicking here.
All sanitary protocols at the resort have been reinforced due to the health crisis linked to Covid-19. Maximum ventilation is in place between the departure of former guests and your arrival. The teams on site follow the new procedures implemented by Oasis Premium Resorts in accordance with the Oasis Safety ++ charter.
On site, wearing a mask is mandatory in all enclosed and common areas, such as the reception. Common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected. Hydro-alcoholic gel is available. We kindly ask you to respect the safety distances taking note of the markings on the ground.
Find out about all the measures put in place by Oasis Premium Resorts to ensure your safety and peace of mind in the Oasis Safety ++ charter.
In order to make your holiday easier and to avoid any worries, Oasis Premium Resorts has set up a flexible cancellation policy. You can cancel your stay free of charge up to 14 days before your arrival for any reason.
In the event of a government decision related to Covid-19 that forces the resort you have booked to close, all bookings for that period will be cancelled and a voucher will be sent to each guest as soon as possible.
Our general cancellation policy allows you to cancel your stay free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
We are obliged to cancel your reservation. We will contact you as soon as possible to send you an Oasis Premium Resorts voucher.
In accordance with the ordinance of 25 March 2020, Oasis Premium Resorts is entitled to issue you a credit note for stays cancelled due to the Covid-19 health crisis.
The common areas such as the children's playground, the tennis court and the mini-golf are open again since 9 June 2021. The private swimming pool of your villa is not accessible from 1 October to 1 April due to winterization. However, it will be open and accessible the rest of the year. The reception and the gourmet restaurant are accessible in accordance with government restrictions.
Please contact Oasis Premium Resorts customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 02.51.23.63.67. Our team will send you your voucher as soon as possible.
In accordance with the order of 25 March 2020, your Oasis Premium Resorts voucher is valid for 18 months after the date of issue. The voucher is then valid for 18 months to pay for a new stay in the resort of Oasis Premium Resorts you have previously booked.
You can use your voucher in the same resort for which you made your first reservation. It is not possible to use a voucher issued by one resort and book with the same voucher in a different resort.
To book a new stay in the resort of Oasis Premium Resorts you chose when you made your first reservation, please contact our customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at 02.51.23.63.67. You will then need to provide the voucher code to the service. After that you will receive a booking confirmation from which the amount of your voucher will be deducted from your payment instalments.
If the amount of your new stay is higher than the amount of your voucher, you will be charged the remaining amount. You can pay this amount by credit card, cheque, cash, ANCV cheque, etc...
If the amount of your new stay is less than the amount of your voucher, no refund will be made. However, the period of validity remains unchanged and you will be able to use your voucher again to pay for another booking or extras.
If your stay is cancelled due to a government decision in relation to Covid-19, you will receive a voucher that will allow you to book a new stay at the resort.
In case of contamination, we recommend that you follow the advice of your health professionals. You should then contact customer service to cancel or postpone your stay if necessary.